Part I: consists of three digits (uppercase) represents the certificate issuing country preceded by a fixed number that is (57). “See the table below for abbreviations of country names”
Part 2: consists of three digits (uppercase) representing sector of the issuing (establishment activity), for example; educational sector, governmental sector, commercial sector, services sector and organizational, that abbreviated as (EDU, GOV, COM, SRV, ORG) respectively. “See the table below for abbreviations of establishment activities”
Part 3: consists of three digits (uppercase) representing the certificate type or field, for example; academic, experience, quality, training course, governmental, commercial and official security reference, that abbreviated as (ACD, EXP, QUL, TRC, GOV, COM, OSR) respectively. “See the table below for abbreviations of certificate types”
Part 4: consists of three digits (numbers) representing the certificate issuing year, for example; certificate issued in 2013 takes the number (13) and so on.
Part 5: consists of four digits (the first two digits are letters and the rest are numbers) representing the international unified number of the issuing authority in the system database “Establishment International ID”. Note: institutions that are not listed in the database will take the following default symbol (XX00).
Part 6: consists of non-repeatable unique eight digits (four letters and four numbers) representing the ISCN code used to search the system on the website
We all know that technological development and advanced programs have helped
humans in many things, whether positive or negative.
Therefore, forgery became easy, so the average person has become a professional
counterfeiting or counterfeiting of any document by modifying photo editing software
so that he can easily copy any signature or stamp and paste it into another document.
But by ISCN code no one (even if a professional in the ways of forgery) can falsify any
document because it is bound by a unified international code (ISCN code) that anyone
from anywhere and at any time can verify this code for free and see the original
certificate that has been verified in advance through The Issuer of the Certificate, has
been verified by an independent third party free of interests.
Even if you copy the ISCN code and paste it into another document, you will see a
reliable original when checking. This means that no one can yet fake a certificate or
document through photo editing software.
• High quality and high speed (special high-efficiency server). • Confidentiality and privacy (protected private database).
• Availability of the site throughout the days and hours (24/7).
• The existence of feedback to receive views and suggestions taken by the administration very seriously.
• Justice, Integrity, and Transparency the Department is independent and the Advisory Committee is made up of both sexes and all cultures, ages, and religions.
• The site is secured by companies specialized in security and protection of websites.
• The site system is easy and clear to the user and does not require effort to reach the page to be accessed.
• Provides all kinds of reports for viewing or printing at any time and place.
• Easy to browse on all screens, phones, and tablets.
• ISCN, a unique 25-digit code (letters and numbers in English) consisting of six parts. Each part is separated by a special symbol (-). This number given to the documents and certificates after verifying their authenticity
. • The code of the Establishment International ID, a code of 4 digits (two letters and two digits in English) given to institutions and establishments after verifying their credibility and appears in the fifth part of the ISCN code if the document or certificate is issued by a reliable institution and registered in the global database.
• QR code (Quick Response Code), this code is generated to be associated with the
previous two symbols to facilitate access to data and reports automatically
without writing codes on the website.